Lunes, Oktubre 10, 2011

MY GaME(BASKETBALL)

Its my game because it makes me happy when i`m sad this game push me to go harder training, it became my motivation in life in short its my life...

I love to watch the game especially in NBA,PBA,NCAA,UAAP, but i have fun to watch american athletes because  i can learn better moves the our basketball in our country but i still support the game in our country because in this country i learn the game.......


In NBA my favorite team last season is the MIAMI HEAT because of the big 3 ,Chris Bosh,Lebron James and Dwayne Wade, but they lost in the DALLAS MAVERICKS i fell sorry for they loss on the finals but i will support them...

My favorite players are LEBRON JAMES,DWIGHT HOWARD,DWAYNE WADE,DERRICK ROSE,RAJON RONDO,CHRIS BOSH,..They inspire me to play like them....
 
 








 
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento